Welcome to Continium! We are open Tuesdays to Sundays, from 11 am to 5 pm. Due to the current corona measures, Continium still has a limited access capacity to ensure all visitors can keep a sufficient distance. It is mandatory to buy your tickets online in advance.
In the ticketshop you can select a date when ordering tickets for yourself and your household. You're welcome from 11 am. After you have entered the museum, you may stay as long as the museum is open (until 17:00). It is mandatory to buy your tickets online in advance.
Think about the following rules prior to your visit:
- Do not leave home in case of health problems. Visitors are welcome if they and their housemates are free of complaints for at least 24 hours. In doing so, we follow the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM):
- Do you have a cold, such as a rhinitis, runny nose, sore throat, light cough or elevation (up to 38 degrees Celsius)? Stay at home!
- Do you have a cold or fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and/or shortness of breath? Stay home, and that also applies to roommates.
- Come with your own transport: public transport is meant for essential travel. There is plenty of parking space to keep a distance from other visitors.
- Keep your ticket of yourself and your household ready, print it out and show it to the employee at the entrance of Continium.
- Leave coats & (large) bags at home or in the car: there is only limited space in the cloakroom.
Entrance fees at the ticket office & online
- Entrance fees for children of 5 and older: €13,50
- Free entrance for children up to 4 years of age
- Family ticket: €52,50,-. Valid for two adults (18+) and two or three children under the age of 18 years.
SPECIAL TICKETS OR DISCOUNTS
All actions as mentioned below are valid again. Book a spot here for the day you want to visit. You will receive your proof of reservation by e-mail. When you visit, take your reservation receipt and your admission ticket/discount receipt with you and check in at the cash desk. Admission tickets are included:
- Dutch Museumkaart: gratis
- BankGiro Loterij VIP Card
- Accompaniment for people with a disablity
- Combi-ticket Auf ins Museum!/Naar het museum!/next stop: Museum!
- Voucher Rabobank Zuid-Limburg
Current discounts are:
- Year membership GaiaZOO
You are welcome from Tuesday to Sunday from 11.00 to 17.00 hours. Read on for special opening hours during public holidays and holidays.